-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Woot!

Love this series, but the ending is confusing. I mean, we know that Dan McNeely is now GONE, but what happened to Diala. Did she get out, or did she die. The ending needs to be more wrapping and slow. You kind of ended it quickly, but also leaving the viewers with a yearning for more plot twists.
Congrats on this new addition.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome, but odd in a way...

This was a great game and all, but I just think that it's a little over the top with the eating of other people's inner organs, I think that's just a little overkill...

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Great Game!

The game itself is great, although since it's been a while, it probably wouldn't hurt to tweak the graphics just a little, maybe even up the audio to. The only other flaw of the game is the fuel gauge. I mean, SERIOUSLY! It might take someone like forever to lvl. up so they might run out and have to start right at the beginning. I'm sure that if that happened to someone, they might quit and go play something else.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Love this game!!

This game can be really addicting to get all the medals. It might even be possible to make an iPod app of this. Cause the menus are made in a way that it could be easy to use on a touch screen iPod.
Think about THAT for a sec, huh?